Attend NFC Bootcamp™ in Dubai, March 24-25, 2015 and learn to use NFC to drive brand awareness, enhance customer experience, and increase your revenue stream. With NFC-enabled smartphones and devices finally reaching consumers, now is the time to leverage the power of NFC technology to reach your customers. This training program includes hands-on demos and instructions for building an NFC campaign, presented by local and international NFC experts. Learn best practices for using NFC in real-world scenarios — presented by people actually creating and implementing solutions, as well as the latest technology, innovations and trends affecting both businesses and consumers, including host card emulation (HCE), iBeacons, Bluetooth low energy (BLE), and EMV chip technology. This two-day training program is delivered in an intimate classroom-style setting that fosters personal interaction with speakers and offers hands-on experience with NFC technology. The NFC Showcase lets you try dozens of NFC products, see demos of NFC in action, and ask the experts for advice.
The U.S. EPA’s 2015 International Emission Inventory Conference will be held at the Doubletree Hotel in San Diego, CA, April 12-16, 2015. This year’s conference will focus on how emission inventories meet the challenges posed by emerging air quality issues, with a focus on the Western U.S. This theme highlights:
- How inventories can be used to assess the impacts of long-range transport on local NAAQS and other air quality issues;
- How do key sectors in the Western U.S., including Oil & Gas, Fires, and Agriculture affect local and regional air quality;
- What are the current challenges in estimating emissions for key sectors? How can we improve emission estimates for these key western sectors in inventories?
- How can we better account for tribal emissions to help improve air quality within tribal lands? Which sectors are key to tribal areas in the western US?
- How can we leverage work going on at the regional and local levels to inform the National Emissions Inventory?
- How are such air quality emissions issues connected to emissions of greenhouse gases? How can both air quality improvement and global warming mitigation be considered in emissions methods?
The Data Risk Management in Financial Services, 27th of April 2015, at the London Stock Exchange brings CISO’s and security experts together to debate the threats to data security in the Financial Services sector both internal and external. The summit is organised under The Chatham House Rule, offering a safe and secure environment in order to encourage openness and the sharing of information.
The Connected Fleets Europe Conference & Exhibition (10-11th March, 2015, Hotel Novotel Amsterdam City, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) is B2B conference for the commercial telematics, commercial vehicles and vehicle ICT industry. With 200+ executive attendees and 25+ industry pioneer speakers it is THE European Connected Fleet event. This year the conference reflects the progression that connected fleets has made into the movement of people, including urban mobility models, as well as the flow of goods and the future of logistics. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
The analyst briefing NewSQL Market Roadmap will be held on Thursday Oct 30, 2014, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London. The analyst team of Market Research Media Ltd presents a new market report NewSQL Market Forecast 2016-2021. NewSQL has emerged as a paradigm that promises scalable performance of NoSQL systems for online transaction processing (OLTP) read-write workloads while still maintaining the ACID guarantees of a traditional database system. The NewSQL market is poised for two-digit growth in years to come.