Microsoft Tech Summit is geared towards IT professionals and developers. It features more than 50 technical sessions on a range of topics—from productivity and security to containers, big data and covers best practices and emerging technologies. Attendees will have direct access to the people who build and run the cloud services across Office 365, Azure, and Windows 10.
Microsoft Tech Summit will be held in Tel Aviv on November 29 – November 30, 2017! It will be two incredible days of technical learning, networking, and hands-on skill-building, led by the experts behind Microsoft’s cloud services, including Azure and Microsoft 365.
Workshops offered at Microsoft Tech Summit:
- Deploy Your Apps to a Managed and Secure Cloud Infrastructure. Cloud computing is foundational to enabling digital transformation for any organization. Learn how to deploy an application to Azure, as well as how to configure, manage and secure the cloud infrastructure needed by your new app.
- Convert Your Data into AI. Explore ways to use multiple data sources that span Azure Database, Cosmos DB, Data Lake, and more, and how to use AI (Machine Learning, Bot Framework, Cognitive Services) to drive competitive advantage with your data.
- Deep Dive into Microsoft 365 Deployment. Learn how to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise, Office 365 ProPlus, and Enterprise Mobility + Security to leverage the full capabilities of Microsoft 365 to keep your enterprise secure without compromising on productivity.
- Deep Dive into Microsoft 365 Intelligent Security. Learn how to leverage the latest security features in Windows 10 Enterprise, Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility + Security to protect devices, apps, data, and identities.
- Deep Dive into Microsoft 365 Teamwork. Explore the ways end-users communicate, share and manage content, and collaborate seamlessly across the organization, and how to best utilize the end-to-end suite of Office 365 Teamwork and collaboration tools, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, and Yammer.
A special session is devoted to blockchain technology, being described as the biggest invention since the internet that could be as significant as sending the first email – potentially disrupting every industry. Learn about the business and service opportunity blockchain presents.
Market reports from Market Research Media:
U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market
Modernization of U.S. Federal Government IT, Market Scenario
U.S. Federal IT Market
Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market
Browser as a Service Market
Smartphone As Universal Personal Computing Platform, Market Scenario
DevOps & Microservice Ecosystem Market
Quantum Computing Market
Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market
Market Research Media Ltd, a leading market research firm, provides comprehensive market research reports and forecasts to assist governmental and corporate decision makers understand the dynamics of world’s technology markets. Fortune 500 companies, US Congress and EU government bodies rely on our strategic insights.