NGINX Conf 2018
NGINX Conf is the official event for NGINX technologies, best practices, and community engagement. Whether you’re modernizing monolithic apps or starting your modern app architecture, come and learn how we help at each step along your journey to microservices.
NGINX powers your journey to microservices
Migrating from monoliths to microservices is the journey NGINX has helped hundreds of millions of users undertake. Enterprises developing modern apps or transforming their IT infrastructure choose NGINX because it offers unparalleled flexibility and scalability with a suite of application development and delivery technologies. The NGINX Application Platform performs as a reverse proxy, load balancer, web application firewall (WAF), API gateway, ingress controller, service router, content cache, and application server. Put simply, NGINX enables enterprises to reduce stack complexity.
- Lakshmi Sharma, Head, Product Mgmt, Networking at Google Cloud
- Rohit Joshi, Director, Software Engineering at CapitalOne
- Isabel Vilacides, Director, Quality & Productivity Engineering at CloudBees
- Ernesto Chaves, Sr. Network Engineer at AppNexus
- Gus Robertson, Chief Executive Officer
- Igor Sysoev, CTO and Co-Founder
- Owen Garrett, Head of Products
What to Expect at NGINX Conf 2018
Join us in Atlanta on October 9-10 (conference) for:
- Keynotes from NGINX leaders, industry experts, and community luminaries
- Breakout sessions offering NGINX best practices and technical insight
- Opportunities to learn from and network with the NGINX community
- Case studies from a cross-section of NGINX users and customers
- A showcase with joint solutions from NGINX alliance partners
- An optional day of on-site technical training and certification
- Fun activities, food, and drinks with fellow attendees
- Plus our special NGINX training days are October 8 and 11.
Who Should Attend NGINX Conf 2018
NGINX Conf is ideal for individual contributors and leaders of application development, IT operations, DevOps, and technical architecture. To ensure you get the most of the event, we offer multiple tracks to ensure relevant content and networking opportunities. Keep an eye out for agenda updates.