Applied Intelligence Live! 2023 brings together the AI Summit, Quantum Computing Summit, and IoT World into a unified, groundbreaking experience. This event, with a combined 15-year history of success, is set to take place in Austin, Texas, on September 20 – 21. The aim is to explore the profound impact of emerging technologies on businesses, individuals, and daily life. Attendees will engage in discussions, demos, and meaningful connections that delve into the practical applications of AI, quantum computing, and IoT.
The concept of ‘applied intelligence’ unites four critical disciplines and technologies: data science, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), quantum computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Attendees will gain hands-on insights into these technologies through live demonstrations led by industry leaders from various sectors. These demonstrations will showcase how businesses can enhance efficiency, drive innovation, and achieve a substantial return on investment through applications of AI, IoT, and quantum computing.
Notable Speakers and Participants:
- Ahmed El Adl Ph.D, Technology Thought Leader
- Dr. Seth Dobrin, CEO of Qantm AI
- Neil Sahota, AI Advisor to the United Nations
- Ilkin Javadov, Ethical Hacker
- Hugh Forrest, Co-President and Chief Programming Officer of SXSW
- Dr. Christine Galib, Director at Houston’s ION
The event will feature over 100 additional prominent speakers and demos from renowned companies including Netflix Games Studio, Lenovo, Tesla, Target, Uber, Disney, Apple, FedEx, Fujitsu North America, Inc, Shell, and the US Department of Defense. The two-day program will cover trending content, spanning end-to-end intelligence applications. The expo floor will showcase emerging technology from global brands and startups.
Highlighted Stages & Panels:
- Austin’s Role in Powering the US Tech Ecosystem, hosted by Hugh Forrest of SXSW
- Women Leaders in Tech: Shaping the Future of Enterprises and Society, chaired by Emily Gupton of Austin Women in Technology
- AI Bill of Rights: Governance and Ethics, hosted by Dr. Seth Dobrin
Generative AI Stage:
- Generative AI Strategy for the Enterprise: Bridging the Gap Between Technology and the Use Case, hosted by Ashiq Rahman of Kimberly-Clark
- Ethical Guidelines for Enterprises – Empowering Decision Makers to Ensure Responsible Development and Implementation of Generative AI
- The Role of AI in Discovering and Enabling Diverse Talent with Jared Green, CEO of Strides AI
- Internet of Things: Pushing New Boundaries in Cybersecurity, hosted by Ben Carter from the Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- Smart Cities: Creating a Strategy for Citizen Engagement, featuring leaders from the City of Houston and the City of San Francisco
Jenalea Howell, Vice President, AI & IoT Markets at Informa Tech, shared her perspective: “In today’s digital ecosystem, it’s not about the success of individual technologies, but rather the success of your entire tech stack, working seamlessly together. That is why we are bringing to life Applied Intelligence Live! in Austin this September. This show is designed to provide our attendees with access to the tools they’ll need to future-proof their tech careers and be part of a movement for positive change in the digital world.”
The AI Live! Expo Floor is open for all conference pass holders and will feature Digital Twin Consortium Demos, Fringe Forums, the Accelerator Hub Startup Pitch Competition, and a live hacking demonstration. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with industry leaders during “Austin After Hours,” an event held after each day’s programming, facilitating one-on-one interactions and discussions at the forefront of transformative technology.