On Friday, 10 November leading experts discuss a new era of computing at the IEEE Industry Summit on the Future of Computing:
- A look at the recent progress and future outlook for quantum computing.
- What will carry the industry beyond the tradition of Moore’s law?
- New techniques to manufacture complex nano-electronic devices
- How can we use system design and software to extend Moore’s law for the products of today?
- What disruptions in hardware should we prepare for?
- What will be the device technology of the next century?
At the IEEE Industry Summit on the Future of Computing IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced today two significant quantum processor upgrades for its IBM Q early-access commercial systems. These upgrades represent rapid advances in quantum hardware as IBM continues to drive progress across the entire quantum computing technology stack, with focus on systems, software, applications and enablement:
- Client systems with 20 qubits ready for use; next-generation IBM Q system in development with first working 50 qubit processor
- IBM expands its open-source quantum software package QISKit; offers the world’s most advanced ecosystem for quantum computing
Quantum Computing Market Reports
Quantum Computing Market
Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market