The 20th World Steel Conference is scheduled to take place on the 17-19 March 2014 in Prague, Czech Republic. International experts will analyse and discuss the latest global market trends and key challenges affecting the steel industry.
- Can the Eropean Commissions’ steel plan make a difference?
- Calculating costs, utilisation and profitability – will we see more rationalisation?
- To what extend does the development of high value products pose a solution to the malaise?
- What is the reality for US natural gas price in light of likely increases in exports and what does that mean for the metallics markets?
- What are the consequences of China’s slowdown to iron ore demand and the balance between flat and long products?
- What is the Eropean demand outlook for flats longs and tubular?
- What is the outlook for Europe’s neighbouring steel markets in the CIS and Turkey – what are the threats and opportunities for European steel makers?